Friday, November 7, 2008

Here we go again....

Today is Nov. 7, 2008….any idea what you will be doing Nov. 7, 2009/ 365days from today? I hope to be traveling 140.6miles, again…this time in Panama City Beach, Florida. With Greg and his cousin Dave…should be lots of fun. Granted, lots of work leading up to it….lots of pain, heartache, eating, sleeping, riding, sleeping, running, eating, swimming, and did I mention sleeping :) 2009 is sure to have lots of roads that lead to success and we can only get there when we challenge ourselves! My goals shall be to stay healthy and lets see if I can break 12 hours this time around :)
IM Florida, here we come!


7 comments:

Steve Stenzel said...

SA-WEET!! And breaking 12 hours?!? You're an animal!

Unknown said...

I'm so excited for you!! (But I believe you owe me and Kim an apology for saying over and over "What did you get us in to??" and we owe you an... I told you so!)

Kimmi said...

I want two apologies! One for acting like it wasn't the best thing ever and one for NOT ASKING ME to play again! Lame dude.

AJ said...

NICE!! Welcome to the LONG season! :) So excited for you guys! YAY!!

Ms. R said...

A-W-E-S-O-M-E! Good luck in your training guys - Dawn you will for sure break 12 because you ARE an animal!

Unknown said...

YAY! You are going to love it! Can't wait to finally meet you, even if it is a year away!

TJ said...

Will be there as well. Good luck with your training in 09.