Wednesday, November 26, 2008

New gear always keeps me excited to workout…

One thing I never think much about is fashion in the pool (who cares, right?) with good swimming suits costing more than my wallet wants to part with, I am usually one to wait until the one I’m wearing falls apart before I buy a new one. I usually run to City Sports at lunch and buy whatever one they have in my size and I wear that until it falls apart (repeat cycle!) Well, when I received an email for 30% speedo and saw that my favorite fabric (chlorine proof endurance by speedo) suit was already 50% off ($39 down from $78) and an additional 30% off on top of that I had to splurge ;) I bought both of these and two new pair of goggles all for (drumroll please….) $85. Well my suits arrived yesterday and I almost didn’t get out of bed for swimming this morning, but when Greg hit the snooze and I didn’t go right back to sleep, it was the excitement of wearing a new suit that ultimately got me up and to the pool. Sometimes, it’s the change for the norm that motivates us.

3 comments:

Kimmi said...

Yo! Next time you find these great deals will you please pass them onto us poor-ish people who live in MN and work for non-profits. That'd be super.

Unknown said...

I love the flowered one! Yay for Speedo Endurance!

Unknown said...

I love these... are they still on sale for 50%? Even that's a great deal!!!