Thursday, December 13, 2007

My focus is on Boston '08

With the threat of a blizzard this afternoon and talk of another storm this weekend, I'm convinced that winter is here (even though the calendar doesn't say 12/21 yet!) What is more fun than planing a 10mi run in the middle of a 10+ inch snow storm?? All these distractions make it easy to forget that in less than 5 months, I will be running the Boston Marathon for the 5th year in a row!
I've taken some time to relax and enjoy the last couple months with no pressure to workout hard, or train all that often, but in a couple weeks the New Year will be here and then I will feel the pressure to perform in Boston this year. I have a lot of work to do! Many miles to run and many dollars to raise!

I sent out my first TNT fundraising email last night...here is a link to my website to donate if anyone feels inclined :)
http://www.active.com/donate/tntma/dmg2008

My focus is on Boston '08. (April 21, 2008 to be specific!)

0 comments: